Thursday, August 30, 2018

I HAVE A HEADACHE

Please indulge me, if you will.  I just received an email from my blog stating that I haven't written in a while and if I still want to maintain the subscription.  Well, I was already having a very blue day and could barely get myself out of bed, and this did not help my situation. Needless to say, I felt that I must write.  If you know me, you know that I believe that everything in life is a sign.  The universe telling me to stop feeling sorry for myself by sending me that email to get off my fat ass and start writing!  Okay universe.  Here I am.

I will begin by saying, that I am not feeling sorry for myself.  I am feeling sorry for our nation.  I am feeling sorry for the world.  I am feeling sorry for humanity.  We have a black cloud looming over us everyday, or should I say "orange" cloud.  Nothing is changing for the better.  It is getting worse by the minute.  Where do I begin?  Well, the cloud is bringing down racism, fear, hatred, anxiety, division, death, and destruction.  Our American freedoms that some of us took for granted, are slowly withering away.  The U.S. Constitution that our forefathers worked so hard to create, is becoming just another piece of literature in history.  

Do you blame me for not wanting to get out of bed?  But we must!  We all must get out of bed.  We must fight and never give up.  You can be a part of history that saved the United States of America and the rest of the world, or you can be a part of the destruction.  Which part will you choose?

My head is still throbbing, so I must sign off.  

I still believe in you.  Please don't let us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment