Sorry. I digress. So, here's the summary: Trumple in office, everyone depressed, blah blah. This morning, just like all weekday mornings, I went to drop off my kids at school. Same old routine. However, this morning I decided to play my La La Land soundtrack which recently I've been doing a lot of to try and cheer up.
As soon as I put on LA LA LAND, the first soundtrack came up: "Another Day of Sun", even though it was a cloudy day here in LA LA LAND. I blasted the music, my kids in their car seats used to my belting it out, and then I get a text from one of the moms: "Hey, I'm right behind you." What do I do? I blast the music even more and instead of texting back which I normally would do (not while driving of course, but when I'm parked), I jump out of the car and start dancing along the cars! My friend found it quite amusing. I'm not sure what the other parents thought. I almost jumped on her car, but refrained, thinking that she just might not appreciate that much enthusiasm.
Thus, I implore all of you, every once in a while, do a little LA LA LAND:)
No comments:
Post a Comment